Our accessibility goals
Web Accessibility is at the core of our company values and we will continue growing our infrastructure to ensure that our website will be inclusive and accessible to people with diverse abilities.
Our website is open to the public and does not require signing up. On our website, we are continuously aiming to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA.
Our efforts, designed to improve the user experience of users with a wide range of abilities, including the following elements:
- Screen reader compatibility : We have created a site that works well with different screen readers, allowing users to consume the same content in an audio format rather than text.
- Keyboard navigation: All menus, buttons, and forms are accessible from the keyboard. Use the Tab key to navigate forward and Shift + Tab to navigate backward.
- Skip to content: Keyboard users may bypass repetitive elements at the top of each page by immediately tabbing to the first interactive item: a "Skip to Main Content" link. This allows users to jump to the main section of the current page.
- Images: We have applied descriptive alternative text to images throughout the website (and images of text) and hidden decorative images from screen readers.
- Headings: We have used clear headings to communicate the organization of the content on the page and to help screen reader users to navigate the page content.
- Links: We have provided descriptive link texts so users can easily understand their purpose and where they lead.
- Use of ARIA: We used Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) to make our Web content more accessible to people with a wide range of abilities. ARIA helps in particular when the website provides dynamic content and advanced user interface controls.
- Visual Design: All pages and content may be enlarged using standard browser controls or screen magnification software. Text on pages is designed to have sufficient contrast with its background.
We'd be happy to hear any feedback about our future plans regarding our website's accessibility initiative. If you encounter any barriers while on our website, please email [email protected]. We look forward to working collaboratively with the accessibility community to create content available for everyone.